The following posting is by Dr. Wen Hu (CSIRO):
We have an opportunity for a talented and dedicated recent or near PhD graduate to be part of the rapidly growing research program being undertaken by the CSIRO ICT Centre in Pervasive Computing.
* Develop and evaluate novel, innovative solutions to key research problems in pervasive computing;
* Implementing algorithms in software to run on our embedded hardware platforms;
* Conduct experiments to verify and demonstrate research outcomes;
* Interact and collaborate with domain scientists and end users to solve cross-disciplinary problems and guide future research directions;
* Write high quality journal and conference papers on key research outcomes
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Salary: AU$73K – $80K per annum plus up to 15.4% superannuation, Ref No: 2011/262
To be successful you’ll have:
* A PhD (or near completion of). in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant discipline;
* Demonstrated ability to publish in leading scientific journals or conferences;
* A strong background in statistical analysis and/or context/situation modelling;
* Analytical skills and ability to solve complex conceptual problems through the application of scientific and engineering principles
More information on this position is available here.