openPICUS, which connects the embedded world to the internet providing modular hardware and free software, is ready to announce that the new website is online. We have a dedicated section exclusively to the Community which is part of the new Forum.
We have the new IDE 2.1! The main updates are:
– Energy saving functions: you can turn off the Flyport or just the Wi-Fi transceiver (Hibernation)
– Improved IOInit() function to easily remap all the peripheral pins
– Simplified management of the external interrupts with a simple instruction
– From Wizard it is now possible to modify the number of serial ports and their buffers size
– From Wizard it is also possible to select the number of UDP sockets and related buffers size
– Pushbuttons debounce function improved
– On code editor improved Autocomplete and Tooltips added for each function
– Added a timestamp at the end of compiling process
– Visualization of Ram status at the end of compiling.
– It is possible to add HTML documentation to each project
– Framework global performance improved
– Full compatibility with each C30 version >3.24
– Various minor bugs fixed
Download the new IDE 2.1 here.
And the last but not the least: the programming guide which explains the software embedded inside the Flyport and how it works. More than 60 pages with explanations and examples. Download the Programmer Guide here.