Want to go to San Francisco? There is a new call for papers on a corresponding IoT conference. Topics of interest include:
- System architectures for the IoT/M2M
- Communication protocols for the IoT/M2M
- Service platforms for the IoT/M2M
- Enabling technologies and standards for the IoT/M2M
- Mobility management
- Context awareness
- Sustainable design
- Location-based services and geographic information systems
- Experimental prototypes and large-scale testbed infrastructures
- Performance evaluation of IoT/M2M solutions
- Convergence with the Internet of Services
- Applications, including: eHealth/mHealth; Smart Grid/Smart Metering; connected consumer; fleet management; surveillance; Intelligent Transportation Systems; Smart House/Neighborhood/City
- Business development and processes
- Industrial use cases showing gaps to be filled by future research
Manuscripts Due: February 17, 2012.
Acceptance Notification: April 6, 2012.
Camera-ready Submission: 2nd half April 2012.