- Visualize your 6LoWPAN network. Foren6 uses sniffers to capture 6LoWPAN traffic and renders the network state it in a graphical user interface.
- Detect routing problems. The Routing Protocol for 6LoWPAN Networks, RPL, is an emerging IETF standard. Foren6 captures all RPL-related information and identifies abnormal behaviors.
- On-site diagnosis. Foren6 captures live packets from deployed networks in a non-intrusive manner. Multiple sniffers can be combined for extended coverage.
- Debug-oriented. Rewind the packet capture history, replay a previous packet trace and navigate through different overlays to pinpoint problems.
- Customize to your infrastructure. The network viewer uses floating positions, or user-defined layouts to visualize sensors in their real setting.
- Android support. An Android port is under development, allowing to visualize 6LoWPAN networks on a tablet. It is ideal for walking around in a WSN.
More info here.