At the Energy Harvesting & Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) awards dinner on November 15 in Boston, USA companies were recognized for making significant technical or commercial progress with these technologies.
The awards are part of the IDTechEx event on these topics – which was attended by over 360 people from 16 countries and featured 40 exhibitors on Nov 15 and 16 201.
In summary, the winners for each category are as follows:
- Best Technical Development of an Energy Harvesting device: National Institute of Aerospace
- Best Application of Energy Harvesting: MSX Technology and Micropelt GmbH
- Best Application of a Wireless Sensor Network: Bronze Craft Corporation
- Best in Show: Infinite Power Solution
- Best Poster: University of Lisboa
More info here.